среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Easy Waterfall Using A Household Item


When I built my garden pond it was missing just one thing: a little waterfall. The sound of gentle running water is not only lovely to hear but it also attracts all sorts of winged creatures to the garden including butterflies, dragonflies, and a wider array of birds than I would normally see.
To keep life frugal and creative, I like to challenge myself to solve problems with things I already have on hand. In this case a metal paint roller tray did the trick. It not only formed a perfect waterfall but it's a favourite spot for birds to drink and bathe.
If you want to know how to setup a little waterfall and pond (it's really simple!), there's a diagram and full instructions on my blog: http://www.empressofdirt.net/pond-waterfall/





easy waterfall using a household item, gardening, ponds water features, repurposing upcycling, The paint roller tray forms the waterfall I used this antique coal burner and old copper kettle to create a focal point







easy waterfall using a household item, gardening, ponds water features, repurposing upcycling, I have many repeat customers at The Royal Bath and Spa







easy waterfall using a household item, gardening, ponds water features, repurposing upcycling, It s amazing how much livelier a garden seems with the sound of running water See my blog for everything you need to know to start a little pond and waterfall in your garden






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1245655/easy-waterfall-using-a-household-item site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий