среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Vintage Recipe Transferred to a Cutting Board

My Mother passed away 23 years ago. I went through her recipe book to find a recipe card I wanted to transfer to a cutting board. The transfer is in her handwriting!



vintage recipe transferred to a cutting board, crafts, painted furniture, I scanned my Mother s original recipe card I saved it as a JEP file



vintage recipe transferred to a cutting board, crafts, painted furniture, I reversed the scanned copy in Paint and made a toner based copy I used the Woodworker s tool to transfer the copy of the card to the cutting board The tool is very hot be careful



vintage recipe transferred to a cutting board, crafts, painted furniture, I turned the toner based copy toward to cutting board to iron with the transfer tool I stained the cutting board to age it and added Wipe On Poly as a top coat Sorry this photo has a glare


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1238475/vintage-recipe-transferred-to-a-cutting-board site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий