среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Super Easy Way to Strip Painted Furniture

To make stripping painted furniture dramatically easier, use a garbage bag! Yes that's it. I use Citrustrip to strip the paint and then stick a garbage bag directly onto the furniture (when the Citrustrip is still wet). Leave on for up to 24 hours (it works best if left overnight). Remove garbage bag and watch as the paint basically falls right off. Now take your scraping tools and remove paint. Once the majority of the paint is removed I use mineral spirits to remove any leftover oil based paint and stripper.



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture, Apply stripper with an old paint brush



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture, Stick garbage bag to wet Citrustrip and leave for up to 24 hours



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture, Remove bags and watch as paint peels off



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture, Wipe with mineral spirits



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture



my trick to make furniture stripping super easy, painted furniture, My favorite paint stripper


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1257776/my-trick-to-make-furniture-stripping-super-easy site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий