среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Lego Universe mural on boy's bedroom wall


My sons loved Lego Universe. When it shut down it was literally the end of their world. One of them has been asking me to make a Lego Universe bedroom for him. It took me almost a year to will myself but here we go. I am giving the Universe to my son.
Here is a little Lego character that shows it was not just kids who cried when their world ended.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bh6-viAxHN4
The mural was painted with paint that I picked up from the recycling depot. I actually took all of the available colours of latex paint and used them to mix my own colours. So the paint was free.





lego universe bedroom, bedroom ideas, Drawing the background scene







lego universe bedroom, bedroom ideas, Background painting finished







lego universe bedroom, bedroom ideas, A few little details are still missing







lego universe bedroom, bedroom ideas, Finished wall






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1256640/lego-universe-bedroom site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий