среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Clean a Vinyl Shower Curtain Liner

I used to buy a new shower curtain liner every 4 to 6 months but I didn't like the idea of throwing them away to sit in a landfill, and we ran out of ways to reuse them a long time ago, so several years ago I figured I had nothing to lose and threw it in the washing machine.


It's really simple to do and I get a clean, like-new shower curtain every time that's free of mold, soap scum and hard water stains.


clean a vinyl shower curtain liner, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips



clean a vinyl shower curtain liner, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips


Check out my cleaning method for a vinyl shower curtain by clicking the link below.


clean a vinyl shower curtain liner, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12484549/clean-a-vinyl-shower-curtain-liner site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий