среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

$10 DIY Baby Mobile


I was looking for an inexpensive baby mobile for my baby's crib. I didn't want to ruin the side of the crib or attach anything to the wall since we currently rent. I couldn't find anything that I liked. I knew I could do better than that. It is simple, cheap and I love how it turned out!


You'll need the following items to get started:
-Two pieces of 12 wood (mine were 18 and 10)
-Paint or wood stain, if desired
-Tissue paper
-Embroidery hoop (8 - only need the inside hoop)
-Yarn or string
-Screw eye
-L shaped bracket (4)
-Screw driver
-Nail/Staple gun or hammer and small finishing nails
-Elmer's glue or other clear glue


diy baby mobile, crafts, how to




I decided to paint my wood pieces. Then I attached them together using the L shaped bracket.


diy baby mobile, crafts, how to




Using the screw eye and yarn, you'll attach the embroidery hoop to the mobile.


diy baby mobile, crafts, how to




Wrap yarn around the exposed hoop to give it a uniform look. I made tissue poms.


diy baby mobile, crafts, how to




I attached them to the mobile, at various heights, using yarn pieces again.


diy baby mobile, crafts, how to




I stapled more yarn pieces to the bottom of the wood on the mobile and tied it securely to the crib. I pulled and pushed and twisted it many times to ensure it was very securely attached to the crib before allowing my baby in the crib. Even though it is light weight, I wasn't going to risk it falling on her.
The mobile will spin slightly on it's own or you can swing it yourself to have some movement for your baby to look at. Mix it up with fun patterned tissue paper to match your decor and add interest for you baby.
Hop on over to my blog to see more details on these steps and how I did this.


diy baby mobile, crafts, how to





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/12519639/diy-baby-mobile site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий